Trufan is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to support acquisition marketing with our marketing team. The selected candidate will work towards driving qualified traffic to our website resulting in registrations and leads. The selected candidate will work directly with the Marketing Manager and will have the ability to collaborate across our team. This position will provide you with an opportunity to grow with the business, not just in it. Applicants with a background in performance marketing and PPC ads will receive strong consideration. The ideal hire should have a strong urge to learn and adopt data-driven marketing tactics with the latest Martech tools around email automation, tracking, analytics, and reporting, and should be capable of working with minimal supervision in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Drive acquisition marketing programs on online channels including web, display, social, search, SEO, email, newsletter, and in the product.
- Manage social media ads using performance goals that drive new user adoption.
- Create testing processes to prove hypotheses and recommend campaign and website performance optimizations
- Assist in full-funnel campaigns management and marketing operations on marketing automation tool (ActiveCampaign) to achieve goals, including maintenance for all landing pages and tracking tags and links.
- Monitor analytics dashboards and key reporting tools including Google Analytics.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics
- Work closely with the other team members, vendors and agencies to ensure acquisition goals are met
- Support other departments on tasks associated with the Martech stack.
The ideal candidate will support in management and optimization of the end-to-end demand generation funnel to cost-effectively drive the sales pipeline. Work with team members to develop materials relevant to lead qualification and nurturing. Consistently develop marketing programs, including webinars, online demos to capture new leads. Coordinate and proactively communicate closely with other team members to ensure cross-collaboration, information sharing, campaign organization/efficiency, and improved quality deliverables.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience is recommended (but not mandatory)
- 1-3 yrs of related digital or social media advertising (ex. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) experience
- A strong grasp of web analytics and metrics-driven (performance) marketing
- Strong analytical ability - you are an Excel nerd and have some experience with Google Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-rounded knowledge of B2B sales cycle and customer service
- Past experience working with a CRM, database, email or marketing automation software (ActiveCampaign is a plus)
- Fluency in Google Office suite (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- High levels of positivity, integrity, and self-motivation.
- Customer-Obsessed, which means we work ambitiously and collectively as a team to continually identify and surpass customer expectations. It is what we do, and it is what continually drives us to deliver superior products.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Reference ID: TRUDMM
- Bonus based on performance
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings