March 19, 2021
Who We Are
Trufan is an industry-leading audience engagement platform with a strong focus on first party data. We’ve built an end-to-end product to help brands grow and understand their audience as well as generate first party data so they can activate their audience whenever and wherever they want. We believe in community first, and constantly strive to build authentic engagement with brands, influencers and customers around the world through social media, events, and partnerships.
Trufan is looking for a creative, dedicated and enthusiastic Social Media Manager, responsible for creating and publishing social content and engaging with our community across our Trufan.io and Playr.gg social platforms.
● Create engaging content across multiple social platforms including
● LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitch, YouTube.
● Maintain a social media calendar to accurately schedule posts as needed
● Increase community engagement and brand reputation by responding to tweets and mentions
● Manage and grow our highly engaged social media community while building relationships with our users and partners (creators, influencers, brands, etc.)
● Keep a pulse on social media activity, trends, memes and events to drive maximum engagement
● Facilitate triage to our Support department when required
The Stuff (Do You Have It?)
● 1-3 years of experience in a community management or social media content creation, preferably with agency or brand experience.
● Experience creating content for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
● Degree and professional experience in communications, marketing, tech journalism, or tech writing
● Strong knowledge of influencer or creator marketing
● Excellent communication skills
● Time management and organized
● Passionate, with a dedication to quality
● An eye for detail and a love for great copy and witty communication
● Work with a talented and passionate team
● Work remotely with a flexible schedule
● Friendly corporate culture: word hard, play hard
● Make an impact in a growing company with opportunities for career development
Our newsletter is full of tasty dips and insights for digital marketers.