Trufan is seeking a Business Development Rep who can help drive revenue growth as aApply Now
key component of our sales team. The selected candidate will work directly with the Head of Sales and will constantly have the ability to interact with our founding team. As one of our first hires, this position will provide you an opportunity to grow with the business, not just in it. Applicants with a background in B2B sales, specifically with SaaS products, will receive strong consideration. The ideal hire should be capable of working with minimal supervision in a mobile environment that involves client facing with high profile brands and influencers. Those with experience working as an
Account Executive or Sales Development Rep are encouraged to apply.
Trufan is a Canadian tech startup comprised of entrepreneurs and experienced professionals that are committed to helping brands and influencers forge ties with their top fans. In just over a year, we’ve secured over $1M in funding and developed proprietary technology that helps users discover, engage and reward fans across multiple social media platforms. As an early stage startup, we expect a lot from the people on our team and often end up working long hours but make no mistake, we believe this is a family and have flexible policies in place to ensure we support our own. Trufan is a results oriented work environment and has no specified amount of vacation or personal days.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
● Convert sales qualified leads into paying customers by scheduling and conducting online and in-person meetings, demos or pitch presentations
● Develop new leads and business by performing prospecting activities and cold
● Managing enterprise accounts to maintain a high level of satisfaction and loyalty,
while collecting feedback to better meet their need or contribute to product improvements
● Extensive communication (verbal and email) with the internal team, new leads, client
field and stakeholders
● Playing a key role in providing sound customer service and support
● Continuous usage of CRM and assistance with administrative activities when required
The ideal candidate must possess and demonstrate a high level of communication skills. We are after a quick learner who is passionate about social media and technology. An entrepreneurial attitude combined with a keen initiative is important because our team will expect the successful applicant to own their schedule. They should be poised and possess a calm working style, while working well under pressure.
● 1-3 years of inside sales or account management experience
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Well-rounded knowledge of sales cycle and customer service
● Strong ability to understand and operate new technology
● Well versed in digital and social media marketing
● Past experience working with a CRM or task management software (HubSpot is a plus)
● Strong problem solver - ‘outside of the box’ thinker - solutions oriented
● Outstanding work ethic, even when under pressure, team player
● Ability to handle a variety of tasks independently and efficiently
● Proactive, persuasive, energetic personality